Chic and easy to handle: The Burstner City Car
After a successful start in the 2009 season, the City Car range has been extended by an additional model. An elevating roof increases the living comfort of the almost 5 m long C 500 and offers there two additional berths.
The lower bed is 200 times 135 cm and the upper bed comes to 200 times 150 cm. The modular design principle of the C 500 allows an adaptation of the interior according to individual desires, for example the removable kitchen block can be taken out to enjoy cooking in the open air. With the road-folded bed in the rear it can be ideally used as commercial van.
In terms of the exterior design, the standard version of the City Car range is white. All City Cars are also available in silver and champagne. The option list contains also an elegant LED-daytime running light and the awning in black.
So, what's new and what's good about the new 2010 Burstner City Car?
- Compact vehicle suitable for everyday use
- Easy handling, thanks to its compact size
- Approved for 4 persons
- Electronic immobiliser
- Appealing exterior colour: optional in silver or champagne, standard colour white
- 3 upholstery design schemes at no extra charge, novalife® amber optional at extra cost
- Pilot seats covered in the living area design scheme
- Tabletop can be adjusted to a different size, table can also be used outside
- Practical and functional, the compact kitchen has a 2-burner hob (C 600)
- Spacious double bed in the rear
- Compact bathroom with a shower curtain (C 600)
- Diesel-powered Webasto heater with integrated water heater (C 600)
- Generous storage space in the rear
Click here to search for Burstner City Car on The Southdowns Online Showroom