Bestseller with more potential: The Ixeo by Burstner
The Ixeo with its innovative interior design concept and the drop-down bed in the living area has had a large circle of friends directly from the beginning.
A partly integrated motorhome with such a variable interior design and an accommodation capacity which has more than doubled - that was something completely new to the world of motorhomes.
The new Ixeo has now got a whole range of improvements for the coming season. There is now additional light underneath the drop-down bed which increases the living quality. A locking device on both sides of the drop-down bed makes the construction more solid so that even on bad roads the bed is safely stowed away. Unlocking the device is very easy at the push of a button.
New storage compartments underneath the drop-down bed improve the storage capacity and a new layout extends the offer of the Ixeo to a total of five versions.
The Fiat low frame chassis with wide track specification is to be used. The new layout will be combined with the AL-KO chassis. This is the Ixeo it 726 G with a rear garage and single beds in the rear which are arranged longitudinal. It has also got a washroom and a kitchen in the centre of the vehicle as well as a spacious L-shaped seating arrangement in the front.
So, what's new and what's good about the new 2010 Burstner Ixeo?
- Unique space concept with four fixed sleeping spaces and seats (first semi-integrated model with a fold-down bed)
- Wide-track chassis with outstanding handling
- Electric step
- High-quality cold foam mattress in the fold-down bed (pocket-sprung mattress with special slatted frame in the fixed bed)
- Rotating pilot seats, in the same design as the living area
- LED night lighting on the entry step and steps to the rear bed (depending on the floor plan)
- Convenient heating/warm water supply (Truma)
- Media column made of aluminium with a 180° swivel arm for a flatscreen TV
Click here to search for Burstner Ixeo on The Southdowns Online Showroom