With constant success: The Burstner Travel Van
The compact partly integrated Travel Van remains in the line-up for the new season with hardly any changes.
With a new graphic on the outside, this series shows now also clearly the current design of the Burstner product family. The colour schemes in silver and in white are the visual recognition features of the new model year.
All versions run on the Fiat Ducato with its wide track rear axle. There are two different versions in the program - one with a length of 6.16 and one with 6.60 m.
So, what's new and what's good about the new 2010 Burstner Travel Van?
- Aerodynamic design
- Up to 3 berths
- Elegant exterior look in smooth metal panelling, with wide edge trims
- Compact dimensions, outside width only 2.18 metres
- 2 exterior paint finishes to choose from
- Well thought-out space concept
- 11 upholstery design schemes available
- Rotating pilot seats in the upholstery design
- Adjustable and extendable tabletop
- Pleated blackout blinds in the cab
- VarioBad (the variable bathroom)
- Flush-fitted hob with glass cover
- Truma Combi 6D diesel heating (t 571 G)
- Truma Combi 4 gas heating (t 620 G)
- Midi-Heki skylight
- Lockable service hatches
- Electric step