Integrated and still affordable: The Burstner Viseo
The integrated Viseo series which was launched last year, has met the taste of many customers.
With low prices, extensive equipment and an above average spaciousness, the Viseo is the ideal entry level model to the segment of the integrated motorhomes which is often called the “Champions League” of motorhomes.
It starts into the new season with an almost unchanged design. One highlight is the ComfortMatic bed in the Viseo i 726 (optionally) which is electronically adjustable. Height adjustable pilot seats (for the driver), cold foam mattresses in the drop-down beds as well as a spacious L-shaped seating arrangement feature all Viseo models.
With seven different layouts, it is the most extensive model range of one series from Burstner. Three versions are new: the Viseo i 640 (single beds in the rear above the garage), the i 676 (bunk beds in the rear) and the i 726 with a Queen's bed and a spacious sanitary area in the form of a comfortable bathroom area in the rear.
So, what's new and what's good about the new 2010 Burstner Viseo?
- Wider rear axle
- 3 different exterior looks
- Heating/warm water supply with the Truma Combi 4
- Rotating pilot seats, in the same design as the living area
- 11 different upholstery design schemes to choose from
- Flush-fitted hob-sink combination
- Flatscreen mounting bracket made of aluminium with a 180° swivel arm
- Third brake light in the Burstner logo shape
- Cold foam mattress in the fold-down bed, pocket-sprung mattress in the fixed bed (i726 cold foam mattress)
- Special rubber-supported slatted frame LED night lighting on the entry step (depending on the floor plan)
- 12 V / 230 V sockets
- Electronic immobiliser
Click here to search for Burstner Viseo on The Southdowns Online Showroom