2011 Season Bessacarr E600 MotorhomesClassic exterior styling and luxurious, spacious interiors combine to ensure the new E600 range provides the ultimate in motorhome touring in this market sector.
The Fiat 4 tonne Maxi Chassis of the E660 and E695 offer generous payloads for all the holiday essentials and powerful Fiat diesel MultiJet engines with an automatic option provide car like driving qualities.
With a choice of one High-Line and two Low-Line layouts, the E600 has the iconic looks of its big brother with a full luxury specification at an affordable price for all-year-round touring.
Carefully considered interiors incorporate comfortable, spacious living and sleeping accommodation with generous full-width overcab lockers and a panoramic opening 'skyview' window in low-line models and cleverly designed, spacious over cab bed in the E695.
Models benefit from energy saving LED lighting which contributes to a 70% reduction in lighting power consumption. Fully equipped kitchens feature a stainless steel effect fridge and a new GRP sink that co-ordinates with the work top.
Washrooms are well specified with models featuring a separate fully lined shower area for a wet/dry division, a wash basin integrated into a useful cupboard unit, the latest Thetford toilet and a thick door with domestic style lock and handle.
- Low-line models with 'Skyview' panoramic opening roof window and spacious, automotive style overcab lockers (E630 and E660)
- High-line model with fully moulded luton construction and large, lift-up bed with gas strut assistance (E695)
- Class-leading performance and economy from Fiat's 130 MultiJet diesel engine
- Optional 160 MultiJet diesel engine with Comfort-Matic automatic gearbox
- Special wide rear track and rear anti-roll bar
- Heavy duty chassis extensions ready for optional homologated towbar
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Full-length recessed canopy awning
- Remote central locking of cab doors and entrance door
- Mainly LED lighting, saving 70% of full lighting power
- Driver and passenger seat fully adjustable and swivelling
- Pleated windscreen and cab side window blinds
- Pleated blinds with flyscreens in accommodation area
- Built-in microwave oven with digital controls
- Smart Energy Selection fridge/freezer (175 litre in E660, 104 litre in E695, 97 litre in E630)
- Dual fuel Truma combi-boiler with en-route operation
- Carpet with 45oz pile density
- Spare wheel and tyre on underslung carrier
- Seat tops with gas struts for easy access
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimensions and safety regulations
- Optional Elegance Pack consisting of:
- Cruise Control
- Cab air conditioning
- Colour reversing camera and screen integrated with rear view mirror
- Optional Winter Pack consisting of:
- Fresh and waste water tank heaters, waste pipe insulation and winter fridge vent covers
For further details of the 2011 season Bessacarr Motorhome models, please Contact Us
Click here to search for Bessacarr Motorhomes on The Southdowns Online Showroom