2011 Swift Escape Motorhomes
Entry Level Coachbuilt British Motorhome
The Escape range is the ideal entry point to enjoy the freedom owning a coachbuilt motorhome can bring. It is designed to offer a well equipped motorhome with the all the essentials at a price that makes owning a new motorhome an affordable propositionBased on the Fiat Ducato, the Escape comes with a 100 MJ engine as standard which provides class-leading power and performance for this low weight range.
The cab is dark Imperial Blue with complementary Escape graphics to the gloss white one-piece, thick gauge aluminium side walls which are finished with GRP moulded skirts and ABS lower rear panel with stylish light clusters to give an overall striking appearance.
The cab offers the high level of specification you would expect from a quality coachbuilt motorhome.
Inside is equally well appointed with furniture in Tanganica medium walnut finish which tones perfectly with a warm beige and grey fabric scheme.
Good storage is provided with beech slatted seat tops being sprung assisted for easy access to storage areas below (except travelling seats).
Well-equipped kitchens offer an 80 litre fridge and a combined thermostatic oven and grill, both with electronic ignition.
Washrooms have a 35mm thick entrance door with domestic style mortice lock and handle plus the latest Thetford C250 toilet with electric flush and a wheeled holding tank.
- Class-leading performance and economy from Fiat's 100 MultiJet diesel engine with 5-speed gearbox
- New Heavy duty chassis extension ready for optional homologated towbar
- Spare wheel and tyre
- Electrically operated and tinted cab windows
- Remote central locking of cab doors and immobiliser with rolling code
- Radio/CD/MP3 player with iPod connection
- Thermal cab window covers
- One-piece, thick gauge aluminium sidewalls
- Lap and diagonal seat belts on all designated passenger seats
- Secure positive catches on all furniture doors
- Seat tops with beech slats, spring-assisted for easy access (except travelling seats)
- Removable carpets over vinyl flooring
- Heki rooflight in lounge area with flyscreen and adjustable blind
- 80 Litre electronic ignition refrigerator with 230V, gas and 12V operation
- Combination thermostatic oven and grill with electronic ignition
- Thetford C250 cassette toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled holding tank
- Three 230V sockets
- 300 Watt charger/transformer for 12V supply
- 130 MultiJet diesel engine with 6-speed gearbox (686)
- Comfort Pack consisting of:-
- Easy action concertina door flyscreen
- Ultraheat dual fuel blown air heating system ducted to living, sleeping and washroom areas
- Pleated windscreen blind
- Pair of scatter cushions
For further details of the 2011 season Swift Escape Motorhome models, please Contact Us
Click here to see 2011 Swift Escape Motorhome Layouts
Click here to search for Swift Escape Motorhomes on The Southdowns Online Showroom