E&P Hydraulic Levelling System
In our experience the Best Motorcaravan Jacking System in Europe
Southdowns are very pleased to have been appointed UK agents for the E&P Hydraulic Levelling System.
Does the following sound familiar?
You have just pulled in to a lovely campsite or stopped at a beautiful site along the road. There is a good chance that your vehicle is everything you want it to be except stable and level. Now I love hills, I like to walk them in the snow, but parking a motorhome on them can be a bit of a pain.
You may have experienced one or more of the following:
- the vehicle moves when you walk through it
- the vehicle rocks in windy conditions
- water from the shower and sink does not drain properly because the drain is uphill
- doors (toilet, shower) fall open (or shut)
- disturbed sleep due to a feeling that you are lying at a slant
- a great deal of work is involved in stabilising a motorhome each time making sure it is level
- waking too early because someone else is up and the motorhome is rocking
If the instability and the slant can be resolved with a single wooden plank, then that's easy enough. But have you tried lifting your vehicle on a jack and sliding a wooden plank under the wheel? You often end up needing another plank, then another. So you end up sweating and swearing with your jack and your plank.
One solution is to pour another glass of that nice red wine you picked up yesterday in that little vineyard you stopped at and not worry; the other solution is to push the button on the E&P Hydraulic Levelling System.
Yes. Push of a button. Fully stable and level. Two
For further detail please by telephone or email.