Truma Duomatic L PlusA safe gas supply can be provided even easier and more conveniently using the Duomatic L Plus. The gas pressure regulator kit with automatic changeover and remote indicator for two-cylinder gas systems.
- has automatic changeover from empty used cylinder to spare cylinder like the earlier Triomatic predecessor model
- the changeover regulator is used to determine which of the two gas cylinders is the used cylinder and which one is the spare cylinder, i.e. the cylinder from which gas is taken first
- if the used cylinder is empty the system switches over to the spare cylinder without interrupting the gas supply
- simply changing over means that regulators do not need to be swapped
- both regulators are connected by a 40 cm long gas hose, meaning that the maximum distance between the two cylinders is 65 cm - can be extended using extension kit
- optionally available for 30 mbar or 50 mbar gas systems
- provides a constant gas pressure (30 or 50 mbar), regardless of which of the gas cylinders is the used cylinder
- pressure gauge fitted as standard
- suitable for all commercially available gas cylinders from 3 to 33 kg
- both pressure regulators are equipped with a pressure monitor with integrated regulator de-icing system (Eis-Ex)
- “Summer mode” or “Winter mode” can be selected on the control panel (both Eis-Ex units used in winter mode)
- two indicator lamps on the remote indicator control panel show that gas can be taken from both cylinders - if one of the lamps goes off, the bottle concerned is empty (depends on position of changeover regulator)
The kit consists of a central regulator with pressure gauge, a changeover regulator and a gas hose. Each of the regulators is equipped with a pressure monitor and de-icing system (Eis-Ex). Please note that gas hose W 40 (8 or 10 mm depending on gas pipe connection) is not included and must be ordered separately.
The Duomatic L Plus may also be used in cylinder boxes that are accessible from the vehicle interior. The Duomatic L Plus must not be used in commercially used vehicles, confined spaces (household), campers or boats.
- Duomatic L Plus 30 mbar main regulator
- 100 or 220 mbar changeover regulator
- 12 V voltage
- 20 mA current consumption in "Summer mode"
- 620 mA current consumption in "Winter mode"
- 1.5 kg/h flow rate
- H.4 regulator outlet connection (corresponds to ¼"; anticlockwise)
- 1 A fuse
For the different connections on the gas cylinders, Truma offers the Duomatic L Plus in the following versions:
- Version "DE": 30 or 50 mbar - fur DE, BE, NL, AT, PL, FIN
- for GB only the Triomatic "GB-Pol" is available with 8 mm or 10 mm gas pipe connection
Update: Sorry, we are no longer able to supply this part.
Please Contact Us with details of the part you require.