Truma Duomatic PlusProviding a safe gas supply is now even easier. The gas pressure regulator kit with automatic changeover for two-cylinder gas systems.
- has automatic changeover from empty used cylinder to spare cylinder like Triomatic predecessor model
- the changeover regulator is used to determine which of the two gas cylinders is the used cylinder and which one is the spare cylinder, i.e. the cylinder from which gas is taken first
- if the used cylinder is empty the system switches over to the spare cylinder without interrupting the gas supply
- simply changing over means that gas cylinder and regulators do not need to be swapped
- both regulators are connected by a 40 cm long gas hose, meaning that the maximum distance between the two cylinders is 65 cm - can be extended using extension kit
- optionally available for 30 mbar or 50 mbar gas systems
- the Duomatic Plus provides a constant gas pressure (30 or 50 mbar), regardless of which of the gas cylinders is the used cylinder
- suitable for all commercially available gas cylinders from 3 to 33 kg
- pressure gauge fitted to regulators as standard
- easy to install
Note: The Duomatic Plus cannot be converted to the Duomatic L Plus!
The kit consists of a central regulator and a changeover regulator, each with a pressure gauge and a gas hose. Please note that gas hose W 40 (8 or 10 mm depending on gas pipe connection) is not included and must be ordered separately.
The Duomatic Plus may also be used in cylinder boxes that are accessible from the vehicle interior. The Duomatic Plus must not be used in commercially used vehicles, confined spaces (household), mobile homes (statics) or boats.
- Duomatic Plus 30 mbar main regulator
- 100 or 220 mbar changeover regulator
- 1.5 kg/h flow rate
- H.4 regulator outlet connection (corresponds to ¼“ anticlockwise)
For the different connections on the gas cylinders, Truma offers the Duomatic Plus in the following versions:
- Version "DE": 30 or 50 mbar - fur DE, BE, NL, AT, PL, FIN
- Version "IT": 30 mbar Liqui-Connection - for AT, GR, IT
- for GB only the Triomatic "GB Pol" is available with 8 mm or 10 mm gas pipe connection
Update: Sorry, we are no longer able to supply this part.
Please Contact Us with details of the part you require.