14th November 2011
Designed to be Driven - The Peugeot Cab
New Approach SE Motorhome Peugeot Boxer CabBailey has chosen Peugeot as the base vehicle for its new motorhome range.
The Boxer cab has a well-deserved reputation for durability, innovation and value for money and is a highly popular choice among existing motorhome owners. This combined with Peugeotís flexibility when faced with the changing demands of the current market place made them the logical development partner for the new Bailey motorhome.
In order to simplify its proposition to prospective customers Bailey has decided to offer a single cab for all of the models in the range.
Working with Peugeot they determined the most suitable engine configuration for the vehicles in question and the most popular range of options to include in the standard specification. The result is a vehicle that provides performance and comfort in equal measure.
Powered by the Peugeot 2.2 Hdi 130 bhp engine complete with a 6-speed manual gearbox all models will be built on the new Euro 5 base and will thus benefit from the resulting improvements in performance and reduction in vehicle emissions. Driver and passenger comfort whilst en-route is catered for with a pair of fully adjustable front swivel seats with twin arm rests, cab air conditioning and engine cruise control all supplied as standard.
While dual front air bags and an Anti-lock braking system (ABS) ensure both you and your vehicle remain safe on the road and the combination of remote control central locking and a Peugeot engine immobiliser offer added protection to your investment on site.
Finally, for additional peace of mind, a comprehensive Peugeot 3 Year/100,000 mile warranty and 12 months Peugeot Assist Cover are also included as part of the package.
Key features include:-
- NEW Euro 5 vehicle base enjoying the associated benefits of improved performance and a reduction in engine emissions
- Peugeot 3 Year/100,000 mile warranty Peugeot Assist Cover for 12 months
- Peugeot 2.2 Hdi (High Pressure Direct Injection Engine)
- 130 BHP Six speed manual gear box
- Variable power steering Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBFD)
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
- Engine immobiliser
- Cruise control
- Cab air conditioning
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Metallic silver cab with colour coded bumpers
- Remote control central locking for cab and habitation door
- Electric windows Remis concertina windscreen and side window blinds
- Electric heated wing mirrors with direction indicators
- Fully adjustable upholstered driver and passenger seats with twin armrests
- Removable cab carpet Radio & CD Player (MP3 compatible) and 2 door speakers