31st March 2008
The new Burstner Quadro with the unique lift-up bed that makes this low-profile a four berth motorhome
Burstner marks jubilee with new Quadro
50 Years Golden Jubilee is celebrated in Motorhome Style
Burstner is turning 50. The German motorhome manufacturer celebrates its
golden jubilee in 2008 with a new model launched at the Stuttgart
In 1958, master joiner Jakob Burstner started producing caravans in his workshop in Neumuhl, Germany. Since then, the Burstner brand has gone from strength to strength. Today it is one of the top names in the industry: a byword for innovative design and smart mobile leisure solutions.
To celebrate 50 years in business, Burstner has launched the new Quadro. Using ground-breaking design to create a four-berth motorhome, the new model combines the benefits of a partially integrated motorhome with the convenience of an integrated model.
So what makes the Quadro so special?
This model boasts a whole host of innovations that make it stand out from the competition:
• A second bed is positioned above the seating area by means of a drop-down mechanism. Boasting measurements of 195 x 143 cm, and a handy, retractable step located behind the bench seat, a relaxing night's sleep for two is guaranteed.
• A lateral skylight floods the front of the vehicle with light, and thanks to the Quadro's new shape, there is ample headroom beneath the drop-down bed.
• The intelligent kitchen layout offers an exceptional amount of storage space and a head-height refrigerator signals the end of tiresome bending over.
• An impressive bathroom boasts a wealth of storage compartments, while the green frosted glass door is not only eye-catching but also adds to the llght and airy interior.
• The generously proportioned rear bed is easily accessed and surrounded by plenty of storage space.
• Those requiring even more storage space can use the spacious 'garage' beneath the rear bed - easy to access from outside the vehicle.
In addition, ASR, central locking system in the cab, electric power-windows, swivelling Fiat pilot seats, height-adjustable passenger seat, flat panels, electrically-operated step, a third brake light in the shape of
the Burstner logo, fixture for a flat-screen TV, hook-in table with a rotating plate, pocket-sprung mattress in the fixed bed, cold foam mattress in the drop-down bed, 104 l refrigerator and Truma Combi 4
heater are all fitted as standard:
For more information and to arrange to view this exciting new model, Contact Us on 02392 674823