5th March 2010
Southern Motorhome Show
Newbury Showground, Berkshire Fri 21st, Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd MayWith a 28 year history, this show joined Warners portfolio in 2003 and has gone from strength to strength.
The show provides the perfect sales opportunity for both companies located in the South of England and for those who wish to forge links in this part of the country. The event attracts thousands of motorhome enthusiasts.
Visitors can enjoy an array of new and pre-owned motorhomes as well as the usual multitude of accessories and services expected at a Warners' event. Ideally situated on the M4 and A34 corridor, which runs east to west of the country making this easily accessible form the Midlands and the South, a superb catchment area.
- For as little as £7.75* per night, enjoy 4 nights camping, a fun packed entertainment programme and unlimited access to the Exhibition area.
- Visit over 200 exhibitors at your leisure who will be displaying a fabulous selection of motorhomes both new and pre-owned vehicles to suit all budgets.
- Choose from 1000's of accessories from Satellite Navigation, Televisions, Alarms, Rugs, Cleaning Solutions and many more.
- Enjoy a great of weekend of entertainment exclusively for campers including Ivy League, The Jets, Jesse Garron & The Wrecking Crew, Danny Landon Band, Milan and The Cufflinks.
- Two shows for the price of one - enjoy a visit to The Park & Holiday Homes Show Top of the Bill Saturday night is the amazing Ken Dodd** supported by Jackson Live, a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- Arrange to meet up with your friends and family and enjoy a fun packed weekend away.
- Plan to visit the local area and see the sights! SAVE MONEY and pre-book your tickets now!