Cramer CBCG and CBGO Ovens
Servicing for your motorhome oven and grillCramer ovens are fitted to most Concorde motorhomes. The CBCG model has a grill and the CBGO model is without grill.
- Annual maintenance service.
- Gas Safety Inspection every two years.
Technicians Check List:
Annual Maintenance & Operational Check
- Check operation and all functions in accordance with the appliance’s operating instructions
- Inspection of gas density
- Inspection of burner safety & flame stability
- Inspection of fresh air supply
- Inspection of safety & control fittings (burner taps)
- During every service the cooker box should be examined in correlation with the appliance and should be checked against the relevant regulations.
- If the flame openings of the burner heads become dirty or blocked they must be cleaned
- The thermo-couple must not be dirty and the correct distance between the burner head & the thermo element must be maintained (ca 2-4mm)
Gas Safety Inspection
- The appliance will be included in a Gas Safety Inspection
- Annual Maintenance & Operational Check: Approximately 45 minutes
- Replacement parts subject to the results of the inspection
To discus this service, for latest prices or to make a booking for your vehicle, please call our Service Reception on 02392 674825 or by email.
For details of other appliances, please see the Appliance Servicing section.