Carthago Sleeping Comfort Design Concept
Everything for a good night's sleep in your motorhome
In a Carthago motorhome, you sleep like a baby. Guaranteed! This is not only thanks to the homely feeling inside the vehicle and the good interior climate due to the microfibre wall covering. The following principles are important for us: good sleep comes from a good bed!
This is why Carthago beds are particularly long, especially wide and are easy to get on to. All fixed beds are equipped with the sprung slatted frames in combination with a high-quality 7-zone cold foam mattress (Super package) that mould themselves perfectly to your body and provide support where you need it. If you prefer to sleep further apart from one-another or if you have children or friends on board, the front folding bed above the driverís cabin is an ideal solution.
Naturally we also have the the largest sleeping surfaces in the class, they are easy to climb into from a low height above the side bench without using a ladder as well as a comfortable sitting height in the folding bed. As standard: Mini Heki roof dome.
Advantages of Carthago sleeping comfort
- All fixed installed beds: sprung slatted frames
- 7-zone cold foam mattresses (Super package)
- Adjustable head part with individual and queen beds
- Low access to the rear beds
- With single beds, extra retractable climbing aid
- Largest comfort fold-down bed in the front in the class with a sleeping area of 1.95 x 1.60 m (c-compactline: 1.85 x 1.60 m)
- Comfortable access to the fold-down bed without ladder due to the extremely lowered bed and climbing on over the side bench
- Comfortable sitting height and headroom in folding bed
- Folding beds with fixed and wobble-free in sleeping position