Truma C Series Boiler (C3402 / C6002)
Truma Boilers are fitted to most British & European motorhomes
- It is essential that a qualified technician inspect the gas system every two years.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to descale the water heater.
Technicians Check List:
- Apply wine vinegar to the system via the water supply
- Leave overnight if possible or for a minimum of six hours
- Flush with plenty of fresh water
- Check operation and all functions in accordance with the appliance’s manufacturer’s operating instructions
- Trace faults using the appliances trouble-shooting guide
- Descale: Approximately One hour
- Operations Check: Approximately One hour
- Descale: wine vinegar
- Other replacement parts subject to the results of the inspection
- Descale: £POA
- Operational check: £POA
- Free of charge when requested as part of the Southdowns Annual Habitation Inspection
- Gas safety check only carried out as part of a complete Vehicle Gas Safety Inspection
For details of other appliances, please see the Appliance Servicing section.
For further details, please Contact Us to discuss the work you require.