Motorhome Appliance Servicing
The various appliances in your motorhome require regular servicing
It is essential for the efficient operation of these appliances that servicing and maintenance is completed in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We specialise in the servicing of, among others, the following appliances:
- Truma Frost-Air 1700/2300/Saphir Motorhome Air-Conditioning Units
- Trumatic E2400 Heaters
- Cramer CBCG & CBCO Gas Ovens
- Alde 3000 Compact Boilers
- Dometic RM Fridge / Freezers
- Truma C Series Boilers
Please contact us for further details of servicing in other appliances, which you may have installed.
- Appliance Servicing included, if required, in the Southdowns Annual Habitation Check *
- Individual or other appliances - subject to specification
Note: Gas servicing For Hire Vehicles
Please note that motorhomes that are used for hire are subject to different legislation and Southdowns must be advised of this fact at the time of booking. Gas Safety Inspections for hire vehicles are subject to a premium and this may also result in a delay in the completion of your inspection.
For further details, please Contact Us to discuss the work you require.