2019 Hymer B-Class SL SupremeLine A-Class Motorhomes
Taking the future further and combining the best of everything on the award winning SLC Chassis
Fiat Ducato based A-Class Motorhome on 4500Kg SLC chassis
Whether in terms of technology, comfort, design, safety or quality – with the new Hymermobil B-Class SupremeLine, we always go the extra mile so that you are ahead of the crowd, now and in future. The Hymermobil B-Class SupremeLine already lets you experience the future of motorhoming today, by combining the best of everything.
Equipped with a whole range of innovations, this unique motorhome points the way to the future. It makes motorhoming even more comfortable, luxurious, safe and relaxed for you. For example with the exclusive HYMER PUAL 2.0 bodywork concept, the advanced SLC chassis (Super Light Chassis / Super Lightweight Construction Chassis), the super-strong GRP rear section and the modern interior design. All these are complex developments that set new benchmarks in the class and open up a new chapter in camping history.
- Weight: 4.500 kg
- Length: 7,39 - 7,79 m
- Width: 2,35 m
- Height: 2,96 m
- Berths: 4 – 5
- Large through-loading compartment with external access from both sides including an extra deep cellar compartment and access from inside
- 65 cm-wide maxi-comfort entrance door with inner shell, 2-point locking, window with blackout blind and rubbish bin
- Large 160-litre refrigerator
- Huge garage with a loading height of up to 1.23 m
- Bathroom with double partition and inside dressing room for more privacy
- Multi-purpose double floor with through-loading function including level living area floor – for extra storage space and improved insulation
- GRP front, roof and rear
- HYMER LED headlight and hybrid rear light
- Gas locker sliding shelf included as standard for easy access to the gas bottles
- Electric waste water tank drainage with dashboard switch
See Also: 2019 Hymer
Hymer Exsis-T | Hymer T-Class SL | Hymer ML-T | Hymer T-Class 'Ambition' | Hymer B-Class ModernComfort T | Hymer Exsis-I | Hymer B-Class ModernComfort I | Hymer B-Class SL SupremeLine | Hymer DuoMobil | Hymer B-Class CL 'Ambition'