2011 Season Bessacarr E400 MotorhomesStunning new exterior styling and refined interiors with exceptionally high specification ensure the new E400 Series provides the most complete package in this sector of the market.
Classic white exteriors with dark green graphics have been styled using the latest 3D software to create a much more sophisticated look with GRP capping rails joining the front GRP overcab pod to a new full GRP back, combined with one piece aluminium side walls for a sleek finish.
The two High-Line and four Low-Line models offers a level of specification normally only found on more expensive motorhomes including energy-saving LED lighting which uses 70% less power than a conventional system.
Two new models increase the choice of Low-Line models to four, all featuring a new GRP overcab pod with recessed marker lights and aerodynamic sculpting that allows for a large overcab locker inside which is spacious enough for bedding.
The two High-Line models now feature two luton windows for extra light and ventilation and there is a comfortable gas strut assisted lift up luton bed with beech slat base and 4” thick mattress. The interior scheme fits the classic Bessacarr style with a new leather look trim running around the locker bases to accent the 'Ferrara' light oak furniture.
A new door way with step well provides easy access to the interior space and en-route and on-site heating keeps the interior warm. Push button locks on overhead locker doors and a new slide out storage unit with bracket for a 15” flatscreen TV provides secure storage.
Cream locker doors highlight the fully equipped kitchen area with new granite look GRP sink and co-ordinating laminate work surfaces, new appliances with a built in microwave oven, stainless steel effect electronic ignition fridge, Thetford oven and dual fuel hob.
Washrooms are equally well specified with a new design providing a stylish new vanity unit, handy wall storage and a bi-fold door to separate the lined shower area.
- Fiat 100 MultiJet diesel engine (E410,E435,E450 and E460)
- Fiat 130 MultiJet diesel engine in E480 and E495 (Optional in E460, E435 and E450)
- Driver and NEW passenger airbag
- NEW One piece closed-moulded GRP rear panel
- Concertina windscreen blind and side window blinds
- Remote central locking of exterior door
- NEW Large overcab locker set in moulded facia (Low-Line models) (E410,E450,E460 and E480)
- Large lift-up luton bed, gas strut assisted, with beech slat base and 4" thick mattress (High-Line models) (E435 and E495)
- NEW Two luton windows in High-Line models for extra light and ventilation
- NEW Slide-out storage and adjustable bracket for 15" flatscreen TV (Except E480 which has fixed position for 19" TV)
- NEW Low energy lighting system with soft white high output LED lights that save typically 70% energy compared to conventional lighting
- NEW 12 volt exterior power point for pump filling of water tank (pump not supplied)
- Push-button locks on overhead locker doors
- Sprung interior mattresses, seat and backrest cushions
- En-route and on-site heating from dual fuel 3kW gas and 2kW electric space heater
- Dual fuel gas and 800W mains electric storage water heater
- Digital control, Smart Energy Selection fridge. 97 litre in E410 and E435; 112 litre in E460, E450, E480 and E495
- Full oven, separate grill and dual fuel hob with 800W electric hotplate and 3 gas burners with electronic ignition and flame failure protection
- Microwave oven built into kitchen locker
- NEW Five 230V sockets in E450, E480 and E495; four in E410, E435 and E460
- Heavy duty rear extensions ready for optional homologated towbar
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimensions and safety regulations
- Roll-out awning
- Colour and night vision reversing camera with screen mounted on rear view mirror
- Cab air conditioning combined with cruise control
- NEW Winter Pack:- water tank heaters, insulated pipes and fridge vent covers
- Roof rack and ladder
- Detachable towbar (conforming to 94/20/EC) including electrics
For further details of the 2011 season Bessacarr Motorhome models, please Contact Us
Click here to search for Bessacarr Motorhomes on The Southdowns Online Showroom