Truma Drive-Safe (or Secumotion)
Use-Whilst-You-Drive LPG Gas regulator for MotorhomesEnjoy your heating whilst you are driving in perfect safety with the new gas pressure regulator - throughout Europe.
Truma Drive Safe complies with the newly introduced stricter safety requirements for gas systems for heating while driving.
- Forms the basis for a safe, convenient gas supply.
- The gas pressure regulator is attached to the wall and connected to the gas cylinder by a gas hose - making it easy to connect to collared cylinders.
- Can be used throughout Europe because of its high-pressure hoses with different connections for all of the most popular gas cylinders.
- High-pressure hose has integrated hose rupture protection - preventing gas from escaping from the cylinder in an uncontrolled manner if the hose breaks off.
- Equipped with a gas flow monitor that interrupts the gas flow if the gas line breaks off due to an accident, for example.
- Leak testing and regulator testing can be performed via the integrated test connector without having to dismantle the gas pressure regulator.
- Depending on requirements (e.g. number of gas consumers, gas pipe cross-section and length), the regulator is available for the usual flow rates of 0.8 kg/h, 1.2 kg/h and 1.5 kg/h.
- Drive Safe is the ideal basis for retrofitting the DuoComfort automatic changeover facility (Link) with or without remote indicator for two-cylinder gas systems.
- Different threaded connectors allow the Drive Safe to be installed in locations where space is at a premium.
- A suitable EisEx for regulator de-icing and a remote gas switch for switching the gas supply on and off from the interior are also available.
- A 1.5 metre long high-pressure hose with a combination connection for German gas cylinders from 5 kg to 33 kg is available for connecting external gas cylinders (connecting thread G.5).
- Used for propane, butane and propane/butane mixtures
- Admission pressure: 0.4 - 16 bar
- Outlet pressure: 30 mbar (50 mbar version not available!)
- Flow rate: 0.8 kg/h, 1.2 kg/h or 1.5 kg/h depending on type of regulator
- Regulator admission: M 20 x 1.5 external thread
- Regulator outlet: 10 mm cutting ring screw fitting (8 mm version also available for 0.8 kg/h only)
Please Contact Us with details of the part you require.