Truma Low Pressure Regulators
LPG Gas Regulators for Motorhomes, Boats & Caravans
The new Truma-Caravan regulator with pressure gauge is a universal regulator that can be used in caravans, motor homes and also in commercially used vehicles.
- Guarantees consistent pressure of 30 mbar or 50 mbar
- Integrated overpressure protection limits output pressure to a maximum of 150 mbar
- Pressure gauge installed as standard
- During the change of the cylinders an integrated non return valve prevents gas exhausting out of the gas pipe
- Easy to install
- Equipped with combination connection for gas cylinders from 3 to 33 kg
This regulator must not be used in confined spaces (household), in mobile homes (static) or on boats.
- 0.5 - 16 bar input pressure
- 30 mbar or 50 mbar output pressure
- max. 1.5 kg/h flow rate
- Regulator inlet: combination connection for large and small cylinders
- as per DIN 477-1 and DIN 4811-3
- Regulator outlet: outer thread H.4 (corresponds to _ " anticlockwise)
Note: In order to ensure that the caravan regulator operates correctly under normal usage conditions, Truma recommends replacing this gas pressure regulator within 10 years of the date of manufacture.
Please Contact Us with details of the part you require.