Truma Remote Gas Switch
Convenient Remote Control of your Motorhome LPG Gas System
If the gas system is not being used, the gas cylinder valves should always be closed. The Truma remote gas switch is the ideal solution to the problem, particularly for cylinder boxes in caravans and motor homes that are difficult to access.
- shuts-off entire gas supply from the interior by the push of a button
- readiness for operation indicated by an LED on the control panel
- GSE model - 12 V for single-cylinder gas cylinder unit with 8 mm gas supply line, mounting between gas pressure regulator and flexible gas tube, for smaller systems with a gas consumption of up to 0.5 kg/h
- GS 8 model - 12 V for single and two-cylinder gas unit with 8 mm gas supply line, mounting on single cylinder unit between flexile gas tube and gas line, on Truma-Duomatic between T-piece and gas line, on Truma-Triomatic between appliance regulator and gas line
- GS 10 model - 12 V for single and two-cylinder gas unit with 10 mm gas supply line
- 40 mA power consumption when open (no power consumption when closed)
- GSE: 0.5 kg/h; GS 8/GS 10: 1 kg/h flow rate
- Gas pipe connection:
- GSE: ¼” anticlockwise
- GS 8: Trunnion diam. 8mm
- GS 10: Trunnion diam. 10 mm
- -20 to +60 °C ambient temperature
Please Contact Us with details of the part you require.